Sold

56-58 Bowdoin Ave

Boston MA, 02121

$7,100,000


$224.90 per sqft

Sold

47 Beds

31,570 sqft

Multi-family

Built in 1950

Over the past 7 year this massive property has been transformed into the lean & mean income generating machine it is today. All 31 units are made up of one or two bedrooms limiting the total # of people inside each apartment and keeping maintenance related costs at a minimum. Almost all of the units have been updated within the past 7 years and a majority of potential capital projects have already been done as well. There is a driveway leading to 15+ off street parking spaces in the rear of the property. Of the 600K in annual gross rent that is paid at the property only 14% of the total is actually paid by the tenants with the remaining 86% coming from a variety of different housing agencies and non-profit organizations. The sale comes with a an additional lot located at 46 Bullard Street which is included within the asking price for the property. The lot is 3,060 SF in size and may offer some development potential for the new owner.

72734651

MLS ID

February 7, 2024

Updated

Map

56-58 Bowdoin Ave
Boston MA, 02121

Interior Features

Total Stories

4


Bedrooms

47


Full Bathrooms

31


Fireplace

No


Cooling

No


Heating

No

Exterior/Building Features

Lot Size

0.59 Acres


Lot Features

Other


Sewer

Public Sewer

Other Property Details

Area Name

Dorchester


Taxes

$36,271


Tax Frequency

Annually


Garage

No


Parking

Off Street, Driveway


Parking Total

15


View

No


County

Suffolk


Water Source

Public


Pool

No


Zoning

RES


Buyer Agency Compensation

1.5%

 

Courtesy of ,

The property listing data and information, or the Images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors, and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the Images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the Images, set forth herein.

©2024 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All rights reserved.

Data last updated 9:09 AM UTC, 2/7/2024

Powered byLuxury Presence